Miriam’s Tutorial & Workshop Costs
To Book Miriam
- Miriam can tailor any of the below sessions for individual needs, if you have something specific you would like to work on then send details via the online contact form. Miriam includes a brief consultation to plan your session ensuring you get the most out of your workshop. Questions are always welcome.
- Private 1-2-1 Tutorial: Class Length: 1 Hour: £40 per head
- Private (2- 3 persons) Tutorial: Class Length: 1 Hour: £25 per head
- Private (4 persons and more) Group Tutorial: Class Length 1 Hour: £20 per head
- Aerial Classes: Including Aerial Hoop; Aerial Silks; Chain; Floating Pole and Rope:
- Private 1-2-1: Class Length: 1 Hour: £60 per head
- Private (2 persons): Class Length: 1 Hour: £35 per head
- Private (3 persons and more) Group Tutorial: Class Length: 1 Hour: £25 per head
- Miriam recommends no more than 15 people in a private group tutorial in order to maximise time on the pole and to get the most out of your session. The maximum student number in any private session is 20 people.
- Please note: An additional charge of £20 per hour is applied for the use of the Stirling Venue as a hire cost. Those attending Wolanski’s Pole&Aerial studio in Grangemouth are not subject to this charge.
To Book Miriam
- To reserve your session use the online contact form to specify which tutorial you would like to book with Miriam. A 50% deposit is required to secure your spot; failing to secure the deposit means the date cannot be held and is subject to being reserved by another client or organisation. The deposit is due no later than 7 days prior to the workshop. The deposit is non-refundable.